Live and work in a beautiful mountain valley for the summer and/or fall season at the Mountain Campus. Be part of a small community of staff working towards a common goal. Enjoy the mountain lifestyle – hiking, fishing, mountain biking, trail running and rock climbing.
- Summer season: Mid-May to Mid-August
- Fall season: Mid-August to Mid-October
- Located 53 miles west of Fort Collins at 9,000 feet in a remote mountain valley
- Housing provided by the University
- 3 meals a day provided
- Employees work a 35 – 40 hour work week with two days off each week
- Pay rate starts at minimum wage ($10.20 per hour)
- No pets are permitted
- No cell phone service at the Mountain Campus
- Assistant Director of Mountain Campus (please apply here)
- Dining Services
- Utility Crew
- Challenge Course Facilitator (part time)
- Eco-Week Instructor
How to Apply
Submit the online application below. Inclusion of one written reference is strongly recommended, but not required.
We are accepting applications for the 2018 Fall season (August-October)!