Live and work in a beautiful mountain valley for the summer and/or fall season at the Mountain Campus. Be part of a small community of staff working towards a common goal. Enjoy the mountain lifestyle – hiking, fishing, mountain biking, trail running and rock climbing.
- Summer season: Mid-May to Mid-August
- Fall season: Mid-August to Mid-October
- Located 53 miles west of Fort Collins at 9,000 feet in a remote mountain valley
- Housing provided by the University
- 3 meals a day provided
- Employees work a 35 – 40 hour work week with two days off each week
- Pay rate starts at minimum wage ($12.00 per hour)
- No pets are permitted
- No cell phone service at the Mountain Campus
- Dining Services
- Utility Crew
- Challenge Course Facilitator (part time)
- Eco-Week Instructor
- To apply for a seasonal position at the CSU Mountain Campus, please fill out and submit this form.