Registration for 2018 Getaways will open April 1!
Mountain Campus Getaways are wonderful opportunities for Faculty, Staff, and Alumni of Colorado State University to experience the Mountain Campus. Spend one of these special weekends hiking, fishing, relaxing, and enjoying the mountains.
2018 Getaway Dates
- Memorial Day Weekend: Saturday May 26 - Monday May 28
- Independence Weekend: Friday July 6 - Sunday July 8
- July Weekend: Friday July 20 - Sunday July 22
- Labor Day Weekend: Saturday September 1 - Monday September 3
These are the only dates available for the Getaway program.
Special Note: If you are registering a larger group who may require 3 or more rooms, please contact Leslie.Hass@colostate.edu to check availability before registering. Due to growing popularity of the Getaways, we may ask you to limit your non-CSU affiliated guests to 1 additional room per registering CSU affiliate.
Register online now
- Lodging is provided in the Conference Center Cabins, which will be a private room with 3-4 beds and a private bathroom. Linens are included. Your room is accessible to you and your guests only, but will be in a cabin that is shared with other families.
- Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. on your arrival day and check-out is at 12:00 on your departure day
- The meal plan includes dinner on your arrival day through lunch on your departure day, sack lunches are available for those wanting to spend the day hiking.
- The challenge course high elements are open on Sunday morning at 9:00, weather permitting
- There is an opportunity to indicate special requests to stay in the same lodging at other guests on the online registration website. Please do not email special requests.
Rates are per person per night plus 3.55% tax and include 3 meals.
|Teens (ages 12-18)
|Children (ages 3-11)